Easy appetizer. Wensleydale with cranberries cheese bread loaf sweetened with vanilla sugar.
Wensleydale Cheese with Cranberries Stuffed Bread
A sweet and tart bread roll with Wensleydale Cranberry Cheese and vanilla sugar.
- 1 tube Pillsbury Regular Crust Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Wensleydale Cheese with Cranberries Shredded
- 1 each egg Beaten
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
- Unroll Pizza Dough onto a baking sheet.
- Spread shredded cheese over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup vanilla sugar.
- Roll pizza dough into a loaf (like rolling up cinnamon roll dough).
- Lightly brush top with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with Vanilla Sugar.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until bread is lightly brown on the top and stiff to the touch.
- Bake at a higher temperature (400F) for 20-30 minutes to leave the cheese a bit “chunky” inside the bread if you prefer that over completely melted cheese.
- To give the bread a bit more sweetness sprinkle Vanilla Sugar over the dough before it bakes so it would have a nice accent.
- If you like sharp cheddar or Brie and cranberries, this is definitely a recipe to try!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil. Unroll Pizza Dough onto a baking sheet.
Crumble or shred cheese.
Sprinkle cheese over pizza dough.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup vanilla sugar.
Roll pizza dough into a log.
Beat one egg.
Brush loaf with egg wash.
Sprinkle with Vanilla Sugar.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, until bread is lightly brown on the top and stiff to the touch.
Enjoy while it is still warm!