A festive, Christmas drink made with cranberry juice and cinnamon whisky and topped with whipped cream and crushed cinnamon candies and Red Hots.
Festive Christmas drink made with Cranberry Juice & Cinnamon Whisky. Topped with whipped cream and crushed cinnamon candies.
Servings: 1 serving
- 8 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 1 shot Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- Whipped Cream
- Hard Cinnamon Candies crushed
- Red Hots Candy
- Pour Cranberry Juice into a microwave safe liquid measuring cup.
- Add the Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
- Heat in microwave for 1-1 ½ minutes until warm.
- Top with whipped cream, crushed candies, and Red Hots.
This drink can be made hot or cold. To make it non-alcoholic, replace Cinnamon Whisky with cinnamon or cinnamon flavoring.
Pour Cranberry Juice into a microwave safe measuring cup.
Add Cinnamon Whisky.
Heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes until hot.
Pour into a mug.
Crush cinnamon candies.
Top beverage with whipped cream, crushed candies, and Red Hots.