This morning I woke up with very little dry eye, the light not quite so harsh on my eyes, and I can see up close a little better. The past few days I couldn’t read or write emails without magnifying the documents. Now I can see the text better. It has not affected the Lasik, though. I can still see the tiny print on TV!
Today I worked on the computer for several hours, with a few breaks, and did not feel too tired. The strain came on late afternoon, though.
I used Allergan Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops Single-Use Vials – 100 ct like crazy. I had to remind myself to blink and look away from screen, but even that does not keep the eyes from drying out.
I spent most of the evening resting my eyes.
Note to self: limit computer time. Gradually add on hours.
Wednesday is my one week follow up appointment. Woohoo!
- Light not as hard on my eyes indoors. Still wearing sunglasses some inside.
- Can see some text up close, so some nearsightedness has returned, but in a good way.
- Distance vision appears to be the same. Will find out tomorrow at my one week follow up.
- Wind still irritates my eyes. Goggles still used outside.
- Have been able to work on computer for more than a few hours (with breaks to rest eyes).
- In general, feeling “healthy” and “normal” again.
- Keeping lights off in house unless really needed, though.