Take banana peppers, add bacon, beef, and cheese, and you get a delicious entree.
Loaded Banana Peppers
- 8-10 Banana Peppers
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 package Bacon thin cut
- 2-3 cups shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- Wash peppers.
- Cut off pepper tops.
- Pare around seed pocket.
- Slice pepper down the middle of one side (but not all the way through to the back).
- Remove seed pocket.
- Place beef in frying pan with olive oil and brown.
- Add seasoned salt to the beef and mix in.
- Add onion powder and white pepper to beef and mix in.
- Place shredded cheese into a mixing bowl.
- Add the beef.
- And mix together.
- Take one pepper and add beef and cheese mixture.
- Take one slice of bacon and wrap around pepper.
- Place on greased, foil lined broiling pan.
- Repeat for all peppers.
- Broil for 20-25 minutes (turning and rotating every 5 minutes so peppers do not burn) until bacon is crisp.
- Enjoy with a good glass of wine!
Add the beef and mix together.
Take one pepper and stuff with beef and cheese mixture.
Take one slice of bacon and wrap around pepper.
Place on greased, foil lined broiling pan.
Repeat for all peppers.