Good morning 20/15 vision! At least that is what I will say it is until my one-week follow up visit. I love how I can read the tiny print on TV, such as the fine, fine print at the bottom of commercials that show the copyright symbol, etc. It is like an entire new world has opened up for me!
I stepped out to go to the grocery store today. It was a bit windy outside, and I chose to wear my sunglasses versus the goggles. When I stepped out of the car at the market I ended up putting my hands at the side of my glasses to keep the wind from blowing behind the lenses. Also, inside the store, the a/c units were blowing air, and that was a bit of a problem as well. I anticipate this going away as my eyes heal, but for now any moving air is an irritant. Given how much the little bit of wind irritated my eyes, I will probably wear the goggles if I step out, at least until I have my one week follow up appointment.
Tomorrow I’ll be researching where to donate the glasses I no longer need. Yea!
- Right eye a bit scratchy but not too bad.
- Light sensitivity inside getting better.
- A little less dizzy.
- Dizzy when using readers and looking up at the distance.
- Wind outside blows behind glasses and dries eyes. Best to use goggles with seal.
- Still getting eye tiredness and a bit dizzy mid-evening.