Easy to make omelette using an electric griddle. Perfect for Saturday or Sunday brunch!
Easy Fool Proof Omelette
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Non-stick Spray
- Immersion Hand Blender
- Heat griddle to 250 – 300 F.
- Place Eggs in mixing bowl.
- Blend Eggs until frothy.
- Spray griddle with non-stick spray.
- Pour Eggs onto griddle evenly, lengthwise.
- Let Eggs cook for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle Cheese over Egg.
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- Let Eggs cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute (until sides look cooked and cheese is nearly melted).
- Starting at one end, fold Egg over onto itself to make a roll.
- Lightly brown each side by carefully turning egg over a couple times.
- Serve warm.
Make sure the griddle is hot. You want the egg to start cooking as soon as it hits the griddle.
To make the omelette fancier, top with any fillings you desire.
Use liquid egg for a faster meal.
Heat griddle to 250 – 300 F. Put three eggs into mixing bowl.
Blend with immersion hand blender until frothy.
Spray griddle with non stick spray. Pour egg evenly across griddle lengthwise.
Let egg cook for 30 seconds – 1 minute (until you see the sides begin to firm up and bubble. Add cheese, pepper and salt.
Let cheese melt for about 30 seconds. Start at one end and roll egg into a tube shape. So it looks like this.
Cook egg for about 30 seconds on one side. Then carefully turn and cook on the other side for about 30 seconds. This will brown each side and finish cooking the inside of the omelette.