Creamy, decadent semi-sweet chocolate fudge made with cream cheese.
Recipe inspiration: Kraft’s Chocolate PHILADELPHIA® Fudge.
Heat water in a double boiler. (The water should go 1/3 the way up the pan side. Any more and it may boil over the side of the pan.)
Remove fudge from pan and cut into bite sized pieces. Store in air tight container in fridge for up to one week.
Creamy Semi-Sweet Chocolate Fudge
by The Flip Flop Wife
- 1 8 oz package Regular Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 11 oz bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- Heat water in a double boiler.
- Place Butter into top pan and melt.
- Add the Cream Cheese and stir until well blended.
- Add the Vanilla and stir.
- Add the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and stir until completely mixed.
- Add 2 cups of Powdered Sugar and stir until completely mixed.
- Remove from heat and add last cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Using a hand held blender, on low speed, blend fudge mixture until it is smooth and creamy with no lumps.
- Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Pour in fudge mixture.
- Chill in fridge for 2-3 hours, or until completely firm.
- Remove fudge from pan.
- Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Store in air tight container in fridge for up to one week.
Prep Time: 10
Bake Time: 15
If you feel brave, you can use the hand mixer during the entire process. I was afraid my bowl would go flying!