Simple Chili Seasoning. Good kick. No MSG. No sugar.
A blend of pepper and chili spices to give flavor and kick to your favorite dishes.
- 1 Dried Pequin Pepper
- 1 Dried Arbol Chili Pepper destemmed
- 1 Dried Chipotle Pepper destemmed
- 1 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ cup Chili Powder
- 1 Tbs Cumin
- 1 Tbs Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbs Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender jar or food processor.
- Blend until mixture is smooth with no chunks.
- Pour into a spice jar or other sealed container.
Makes 3-4 batches of chili. You can use Chipotle Flakes instead of a Dried Chipotle. Assume 1-2 Tbs of flakes to make the equivalent of 1 dried pepper. De-stemming the peppers makes the peppers blend /grind better. Remove the seeds from the dried peppers to lower the heat level of the mixture.
Combine all ingredients in a blender jar or food processor.
Blend until mixture is smooth with no chunks.
Pour into a spice jar or other sealed container.
[…] Four bean chili with homemade chili seasoning. […]