Homemade barbacoa seasoning great for seasoning meats and BBQ!
Homemade Barbacoa seasoning without additives or MSG.
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Pepper Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tablespoon White Pepper
- Measure out each spice and add to large spice jar.
- Shake well.
Use an old spice container to mix and shake and then transfer to a fancier jar if desired. Add or subtract spices based on what you prefer. (e.g. More heat - add more hot pepper) Change up the hot peppers and give it your own unique flavor.
Place one tablespoon of each spice into large shaker or bowl. Mix well and store in shaker or glass spice jar.