At times The Flip Flop Wife accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The Flip Flop Wife also, at times, accepts and keeps free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This website, on occasion, uses affiliate links. If readers choose to purchase an item through these links, a small percentage of each sale will come back to help support The Flip Flop Wife. This allows us to continue to provide (hopefully) quality and relevant material to our readers. We thank you and appreciate your support!
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. The Flip Flop Wife believes in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may sometimes influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content and that identification will reside above, or as close to as possible, that content.
The Flip Flop Wife is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though The Flip Flop Wife receives compensation for some posts or advertisements, The Flip Flop Wife will always give an honest opinion, finding, belief or experience on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely The Flip Flop Wife’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Any posts that review a product, service, or place, and The Flip Flop Wife was compensated, will be identified by a statement at the top of the post and next to/above/near the affiliate links.
Conflicts of Interest
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- The Flip Flop Wife is not employed by and does not consult with anyone or any company.
- The Flip Flop Wife does not serve on any corporate or non-profit boards.
- The Flip Flop Wife is not active in a political party which influences this blog.
- The Flip Flop Wife does occasionally blog about people to whom we are related. The most interesting such people are typically our parents, siblings, spouse, and our rescue dogs.
- The Flip Flop Wife does not have a financial interest in anything that would be relevant to our blogging.
Please contact Heather Pepperdine (owner) with any further inquiries by email at email@example.com.
Note: To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.