This policy is in effect as of Aug 09, 2017. It was last updated on Aug. 11, 2017.
Spam comments will not be approved and will be deleted immediately.
Anyone consistently spamming the comments section of The Flip Flop Blog will be blocked.
Spam includes but is not limited to: URLs and links to sales sites, affiliate links, referral links, survey links, sales pitches of any sort, comments in poor English that appear to be from a “template.”
Other instances where comments will be edited or deleted:
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments that are off topic.
- Comments that do not follow The Flip Flop Wife commenting policies.
- Comments including profanity, vulgarity, or anything explicit.
- Comments that have been repeatedly flagged by other commenters.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, The Flip Flop Wife, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.